Nov 18 2011
After all the drama a couple of weeks ago for the official launch of the app and pulling off for some bugs the official Gmail app for iOS is now back on App Store. The app was pulled because it was facing some notification issues.
The Gmail app is now updated to the version 1.0.2 fixing the earlier issue.If you have already installed the earlier version of the app which was released on 2nd November you will need to uninstall or log out of the old app before installing the new app.The app is nothing but the web application packed up into an app to run on iOS 4+ based devices.
Here’s the Official Description:
With the Gmail app, you can:
● Receive notification badges for new messages
● Read your mail with threaded conversations
● Organize your mail by archiving, labeling, starring, deleting, and reporting spam
● Keep track of important messages with priority inbox
● Auto-complete contact names as you type
● Send and receive attachments
● Search through all your mail
We can expect some more features to be added to the app with upcoming updates soon.[Download Now] Gmail app for iOS