Oct 11 2011
According to a recent post on TheBigBoss, a number of changes are expected to come through on the SBSettings for iOS5. For those of you already having iPhone might be familiar with the SBSettings but for those who are new to the term here is a simple explanation. SBSettings is a jailbreak application that brings various toggle switches directly to iPhone’s home screen that are available in the Settings app.
- Notification center integration.
- User’s choice of using the old style window or the notification center. Or both.
- User chooses which toggles to appear in notification and window sections.
- Current SBSettings toggles should be supported.
- Current themes should work in notification area as well.
- User gets to choose what will be displayed in notification section. More button row, no more button row, the extra text, no extra text, the dock, the toggles, no toggles at all, or any combination. The notification area is a limited screen resources so it’s up to the user to decide how he/she wants to use it.